Buying products in a physical store and buying them online are two completely different experiences. In the first case, when being able to “feel” the product, one usually acts emotionally and impulsively, something that online tends to be careful and deliberate in the decision process, because the product cannot be tested.
Is there a way to combine the best practices of in-store and online shopping, taking into account global technology trends and market demand?
The virtual showroom could become an encouraging answer to this question.
What is the Virtual Showroom?
The Virtual Showroom is a B2B solution for brands and retailers to create their own virtual experience and allow their customers to browse the assortment in a new immersive way creating a virtual store wherever they are.In short, a virtual store is an environment staged in VR (Virtual Reality) with life-size 3D models of products to buy.
How does the Virtual Showroom work for a brand?
The Virtual Showroom is a great tool t e can develop t or mark on several levels:
- Planify the assortment you have in store
- Gestionar and customize t or application via the administration panel without involving developers
- Recognizer and analyze data
- Summarize customers with amazing efficiency using only a mobile device
- C rear various 3D environments fully customized with a specific brand for you
- Planing the space inside the showroom and customize
- rear hot spots and animations to interact with customers
- USING special sales stalls and customize them at any time
When a brand wants to stand out from the crowd of competitors, it can try many old-school methods. But how can you get to a different destination using the same roads?To get noticed, to make content go viral, to generate a real buzz around its name today a brand needs to be insanely creative. And this is where the virtual showroom comes in handy.
Also Read: How to start a business from scratch
What can the customer do in the virtual showroom?
Frankly, a client can do A LOT within the Virtual Showroom:
- M physically overse by the virtual space integrated into the real world
- ” steal” products in real space or a user (accessories, for example)
- USING the “rule” to check the actual size of each product and if possible in real space
- Discover the descriptions and features of the products
- View marketing and advertising information
- Participate in seasonal sales, promotions and activations
- Buying products
The virtual showroom gives customers a sense of control over the buying process and reduces their stress level from buyer’s remorse. It makes customers understand that they are not buying air, that there is still something tangible, something real, and thus gives them the true feeling of trying before they buy.
Advantages of the virtual showroom
The virtual showroom users in a new era.
For companies, it is an opportunity to go beyond the limits of time and space and open as many stores as they can imagine. Thanks to the unlimited virtual environment, merchants can place as many products as they want in the virtual stores.
Developing AR ( Augmented Reality ) applications is also profitable because it increases sales (more access to your products at any time of the day) and reduces costs (no need to hire employees or pay rent) at the same time.
But the benefits of the Virtual Showroom do not stop there:
- Hence that people interact with their products
- Amplifier physical space with a virtual one
- Reduce showroom maintenance costs
- Presenting their products basically anywhere
- lever assistance to purchase a new level
- Explain information attractively
- Facilitate access to an unlimited range
- Transform shopping into entertainment
With Virtual Showroom, anyone with a smartphone is a potential customer . All information within the application is 100% visual, which means that the customer can speak Japanese and u and n be able to assess the product you sell s .
Digital Marketing and Digital Transformation Agency
The virtual showroom is a great example of developing your business through the use of digital tools.
Give customers the convenience they need – personalized approach, experimentation, wow factor, visualization, and the ability to try things out before they buy. It takes the best stores online and physical stores and creates an opportunity for a trade increase sales and reduce costs at the same time.
Alibaba, Amazon, Bentley, IKEA, L’Oreal, Porsche, Shopify, Tesla are just a few names of companies that have decided to explore virtual and augmented reality as a tool to develop their business.
Also Read: Social Network Trends