We know that you have the dream of financial independence, of starting something of yours that you are passionate about, that fills you with joy every day.But, have you ever stopped to think about what is the first step to start that business successfully?
Follow the steps to start that business successfully
Table of Contents
Create your business and decide what its legal structure will be
There are different types of companies in the United States, for example there are Sole Proprietors , where a single owner assumes all financial and operational responsibility; a C Corp , which is a totally separate entity from the partners and they are not liable for debts or commitments; an LLC , where the partners are only liable for the debts of the company with its capital, never with their own; among other.
How to choose the best legal structure for your business?
- Decide what the vision of your company is so that you are clear about what you can and cannot do with it once you have legally incorporated it.
- Plan in which state or states you will operate your business.
- Think about whether your business is going to need a large team to operate or not, evaluate the complexity of its operation.
- Also study the risk you can run running your company; For example, what would happen if the time comes when you have to face a lawsuit.
- Find out how you can solve the tax issue, whether or not they will be complicated.
- Something very important to keep in mind is that at some point you are going to need money to invest, and if so, how are you going to get it.
- It is also good that you consider if you are going to sell your business in the future.
- And definitely what type of licenses, permits and regulations do you need so that your business always moves while respecting the legal norms.
Well, you know everything you have to do to create your business. If you find it almost like putting together a thousand-piece puzzle then don’t worry, just call us, we know how to do it and we take care of the whole process. Before we study your type of business to find the best option for its immediate operation, and we register your company with the respective government entities.
Creation of the commercial image
Defining and creating your solid brand identity with an appropriate and original logo, a good entrance message and attractive business cards is of the utmost importance for any company; This is one of the first steps to take when starting a business.
Nowadays, the commercial image also includes the company’s website, it is essential to have the so-called online page, since it is the site or place through the internet that will allow you to have a presence in the digital market. In these times, companies that do not adapt to the digital world simply will not be able to compete in the market.
Also Read: Impact QR Codes on Digital Business
What do you need for your company to have a commercial image?
- The design or redesign of the logo.
- Find a striking name for your page on the web and also for social networks.
- Business cards, brochures, flyers, folders, T-shirts, formats for budgets, formats for invoices, signs, banners, etc.
- Graphic designs announcing the business to put on WhatsApp, on social networks.
- Commercial videos offering your business to get customers.
Normally, to build a commercial image considering all these points, it is necessary to hire several people and add several days of waiting. But if you like, just call us and we take care of the entire process of creating your image and we deliver all the printed and digital materials in just 1 week, ready for you to go out and sell.
Creation and positioning, presence and visibility in social networks.
Keep in mind that it is useless to build a business strategy if no one sees you. It is transcendental that after you have established what type of audience you are going to address, you investigate and discover in which channels or spaces of social networks it moves; In other words, where your audience has spent the longest time. That will allow you to know where you should also be present with your business.
If you have observed that your audience moves on the most well-known social networks and that they especially do so on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WA Business or Linkedin, you can now open your own profile on these networks and have a presence so that they can know your business.
What do you need to be seen and stand out on social media?
- Start creating your business profile on Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Design ads with what your business offers.
- Constantly upload photos about your products and services.
- Post valuable content that attracts your audience and consumes your product.
- Specific videos for each of the networks.
- Banners for all publications on networks.
- Create special live online events to promote your product.
- Create videos for the millions of people who watch YouTube.
That is definitely going to take you a long time and find a lot of people to produce each content for you. But if you prefer, just call us, it’s that simple, and we take care of the entire creative and technical process to position your brand in the networks, and we deliver all the materials and designs with an operational guide that will show you step by step how to create the videos, organize events, etc.
Installation / modernization of technological infrastructure.
Since last year, COVID-19 has suddenly changed people’s habits and routine, both in their daily lives and in terms of managing their personal finances; and businesses of course that do not escape this.
No one has been spared the wrath of the pandemic. The global crisis has nearly shut down entire industries and forced companies of all sizes to adapt and evolve in order to survive. Many companies have mobilized to take action and protect themselves from this threat in terms of contagion, promoting a positive impact by helping to face one of the greatest collective crises in human history.
Organizations have been forced to accelerate the use of technology and reorient their business actions, in order to facilitate and improve the lives of their employees and customers.Many companies have even turned to new markets and instead of closing or taking a break, these companies are making major transformations and turning to initiatives to stay alive and remain relevant and caring.
What do you need to have a modern business?
- Study the market where your company moves.
- Find a name for all the platforms that offer social networks.
- Buy a domain; that is, a web address for your business.
- Get a commercial email, you should not use yours personal.
- Contract a commercial telephone service.
- Rent a hosting service.
- Configure administration digital communications and operations.
- Configure your system for remote work over the internet.
- Set up space to put the videos that promote your company.
- Design the pages to be used on social networks.
- Schedule the pages so that they have a better effect on the audience that sees them.
- Connect a system to make appointments for your business.
That’s right, all of that. You will have to do it, there is no other way, but if you like, just call us and we will take care of the entire configuration process and digital operations for your business, including the website, internet emails, telephony, farm processes in 1 week. All ready for you to go out and sell.
Register in search maps like Google.
We are in an era in which if you are not on the map or in internet search engines it is as if you do not exist.Having a presence on Google is vital today. When someone searches for the product / service that you offer your business, it should appear in the search engine as one of the first options, along with reviews or information about your business, location, contact information, physical address, etc.
The Google search engine is very easy to work with, very practical and above all recognized. You can also use its internal system that will allow your team to work together being connected virtually all the time, and from different places.
What do you need to be found on the google map?
- Register in the great google directory.
- Verify your physical address and telephone.
- Connect your phone to the directory.
- Register in the corresponding category for your business.
- Put the details of your office hours.
- Explain the products and services you offer.
- Put recent photographs of your business.
- Put videos of your company.
- Put offers.
There are several requirements that you would have to meet, but do not worry, if you do not want to waste time simply call us and we will take care of the entire registration process of your products so that they find you in google quickly, and we give you guides so that you manage well for the magnificent internet search engine that is Google.
Open a business bank account so you can make payments online.
Who doesn’t shop online right now, especially for the convenience it means? If you have a business and you don’t use it in that market, you don’t accept cards, because trust me, you’re losing a lot of money.
A common mistake that entrepreneurs make is to use their personal bank account to handle the inflows and outflows of money from the company. This is something very usual and not recommended, since when applying for a loan or business financing, it will be very difficult for lenders to check what the business income is and which is personal. Opening a bank account can be somewhat cumbersome in appearance, but if you get advice from true professionals you can speed up the process.
What do you need to accept electronic payments to your business account with credit and debit cards?
- Have a business bank account.
- A merchant account.
- Subscribe to a payment method: Paypal, Stripe or another.
- Configure the types of electronic payments that you accept, whether it is electronic check, credit card, debit card, etc.
- Connect your merchant account with your business account.
- Integrate payments with the phone, website or social networks.
There are also several steps to do, configurations, something that takes time, but also, if you want the support of connoisseurs of both the cyber business and banking procedures, simply call us and we take care of the entire account opening process, the application with the financial entities, and the configuration of all the methods until you can do it yourself from your own phone.